We are looking for a CMO to join our ever growing marketing team. At Fanatee, the marketing team is one of the main motors of growth for our games. As CMO, your role will be to structure and develop new acquisition strategies, channels and partnerships. Find opportunities to increase our brand and IP values and also manage and develop your own team.
Your responsibilities will center in managing a diverse and global marketing strategy across many advertising channels and provide qualitative analysis of the performance.
You will participate in the decision making of marketing budget allocation and work to always seek that our games have the lowest possible cost per acquisition and the highest return on investment and also looking for opportunities to create value as a Brand.
Beyond that, you’ll also be the main point of contact between the growth strategy marketing plan with the performance marketing team and both the creative production and product management teams. You’ll lead the discussions of growth potential between different teams and allocate the time of the marketing team to optimizing strategies in the most efficient way possible.
- Qualitative analysis and tracking of Marketing KPI’s for our games;
- Experience in plan, develop, implement and manage the organization's multi-channel as tv, radio, newspaper with online marketing campaign based on industry-leading insight;
- Building reports for marketing to different teams and the company’s stakeholders;
- Cultivate and nurture relationships across company departments and the marketing team;
- Allocate the time of the marketing team in the most efficient way possible;
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management;
- Solid research skills,constantly be looking for new technologies and strategies that will add value to the current user acquisition strategy;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Flexibility and rapid response mindset;
- Have the ability to lead and inspire and foster the continuous career development of the marketing team.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Career development support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
5 years of experience with management of online and offline advertising campaigns;Great analytical skills and ability to understand and plan in different scenarios that are frequently changing;Exceptional numerical skills and a fast learner;Good knowledge in Excel;Ability to create new processes and workflows for the marketing team;Extremely organized and detail oriented;Advanced English (will be tested).
Previous experience working with mobile games advertising;Knowledge in SQL and Python are a plus;Experience with online performance user acquisition campaigns.