We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Community Manager to help us create and improve on our games, always focusing on the players' needs. Your daily job is going to be about taking care of our games, by providing useful insights to the decision-making areas and impacting the products at their cores.
We're searching for player-centric people with Fluent English to work in touch with all areas of the company in order to deliver the best games to our users. If you have experience in data analysis, know about the gaming industry and have a strategic business mind, we’d love to meet you!
- Identify the needs of our players, recognizing the different audiences and games.
- Analysis and presentation of highlights from new features and versions of our games.
- Communicate any issues found in the products to other teams, in search of solutions and/or improvements.
- Create processes to bring agility and effectiveness to the Community Management team's tasks.
- Create processes to ensure efficiency in the activities related to other areas and propose improvements to existing ones.
- Present reports with our findings, recommendations and customer insights to the decision makers.
- Analyze the product's impact on the market and make benchmarks related to the area's topics.
- Contact every other area within the company to exchange information.
- Conduct performance, behavioral and market trend studies, searching for an impact in our games.
- Maintain good relationship with our players to bring insightful, qualitative feedbacks.
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Career development Support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
Fluent English.Bachelor degree.Analytic skills and strategic thinking.Good interpersonal communication.Good view for processes and good organizational skills.Ability to connect insights, stratify data and identify trends/correlations.Customer-centric orientation.Knowledge in Office Suite and G Suite.Understanding of agile methodologies.
Knowledge in other languages.Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or related fields.Familiarity with the gaming industry.Love for games, particularly word and trivia games.Previous experience in data analysis.