We are looking for an experienced Community Researcher with fluency in English, to join our team and contribute to increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention by understanding our players through research.
If you are customer oriented, have hands on experience in qualitative and quantitative research and love games we’d like to meet you!
- Handle the entire quantitative and qualitative research process from analysis of requirements to planning, designing, conducting the researches, analyzing and reporting.
- Conduct researches with our player base to gather insights for current and new products.
- Model research insights into specific formats to enhance the understanding of possible features, helping the other teams create new game concepts.
- Present findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to business decision makers.
- Identify customer needs to help improve games quality in coordination with other teams, such as Product, Development and Customer Experience by reporting back important community feedback.
- Monitor customer complaints and feedbacks through the researches, tracking community issues and prepare regular reports.
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Career development support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
Native-level English. Other languages will be considered a plus. Bachelor degree.Experienced level in all research processes in digital products. Experience of conducting user interviews.Advanced analytical and multitasking skills.Working knowledge of research software, databases and tools. Strong client-facing and communication skills. Customer-centric orientation.Ability to think strategically.
Knowledge in design thinkingKnowledge about LGPD/GDPRLove for word and trivia games as well as familiarity with our industry.Experience in gaming research.