Love writing content, working with influencers, and using social media?
Fanatee is seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to help us with our influencer marketing strategies and creative content marketing campaigns. We are a mobile gaming company and we are passionate about word games so we hope you love them just as much as we do!
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude, and who knows understands content strategy and the influencer world, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers, specifically in the world of word games.
- Perform ongoing research on current industry trends to maintain fresh and relevant perspective in all communications.
- Write and revise innovative and imaginative copy according to creative briefs and deadlines.
- Update web content, working with digital marketing, product marketing, and creative.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers in the industry.
- Demonstrable and strong skills as a content marketing professional
- Major in language or communications-related fields (Linguistics, Communication, Journalism)
- Native US English speaker
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding of SEO and keyword optimization
- Solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends
- Know the ins and outs of social media platforms including: IG, YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- A passion for games or previous experience with word/trivia games is a big plus
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a fun and focused group that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!