Fanatee has a mission: To create the most fun and educational word games on the market. We are passionate about providing users with an entertaining and knowledge-testing experience through our trivia games and brain teasers like CodyCross and Stop.
Our Content Team is looking for a talented, highly-motivated Creative Writer that shares our mission.
- Collaborating with the UI team to enhance and/or modify existing storylines
- Developing the storyline for our game characters
- Writing, editing, and otherwise preparing scripts and/or storylines
- Managing several narratives at once
- Working individually and as part of a team to bring our game to life.
- Demonstrable and strong skills as a creative or fictional writer
- Major in language or communications-related fields (Linguistics, Communication, Journalism)
- Native Brazilian Portuguese speaker
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in content production in a variety of subjects and areas of knowledge
- Strong ability to collaborate and thrive as part of a creative team
- Quality and user-oriented
- A passion for games or previous experience with word/trivia games is a big plus
Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of experience developing product storylines, ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) with colleagues and share our passion for gaming.
Are you up for the challenge? Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a fun and focused group that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!