We are looking for an experienced Community Manager with fluency in English and at least one of the following languages (Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch), to join our team and contribute to increasing customer satisfaction across all community channels as well as customer loyalty and retention.
If you are customer-service oriented, have hands on experience in client support and a strategic business mind and analytical we’d like to meet you!
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Analyse statistics and community issues and compile accurate reports.
- Track community issues and prepare regular reports.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Help improve game quality in coordination with the product team by reporting back important community feedback.
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Keep track of technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Measure a set of clear goals and KPIs related to community.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Career development support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
Native-level English and an excellent professional knowledge of at least: Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch. More languages will be considered a plus. Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or related field. Hands-on experience in providing customer support in gaming, SaaS, e-commerce or other digital product.Advanced troubleshooting and multitasking skills. Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools. Strong client-facing and communication skills. Customer service orientation. Excellent organizational and analytical skills. Ability to think strategically.Love for word and trivia games as well as familiarity with our industry and social media is a plus.