Fanatee’s Content Team is looking for a talented, highly-motivated editor to help edit content for our word games. As an Editor, your work will have a direct impact on the player's experience and will bring fun to Dutch users all around the world.
We are in need of an excellent editor who is proficient in the Dutch language and knows how to apply our editing policies appropriately.
Tasks may include:
- Translate and Localize product text or advertising material for our word games.
- Help edit game puzzles
- Evaluating the words suggested as answers by our players, and decide if they should be added to our database or if they should be taken out of it.
- Creating new categories from scratch from a theme that we choose.
- Suggesting new categories/themes to the game, considering your local culture
- Demonstrable and strong skills as an editor
- Major in language or communications-related fields (Linguistics, Communication, Journalism)
- Native Dutch speaker
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with content editing in a variety of subjects and areas of knowledge
- Strong ability to collaborate and thrive as part of a creative team
- Quality and user-oriented
- A passion for games or previous experience with word/trivia games is a big plus!
Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a fun and focused group that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!