We are looking for an experienced Game Producer (Scrum Master) who will work primary with the Art and development team, among others. In this role you will drive continuous improvement and team dynamics, ensuring the different teams through the same project runs efficiently.
- Improve the team working process;
- Guarantee the roadmap and deadlines are being accomplished;
- Encourage open communications within the team and other groups;
- Guarantee planning is ongoing, and has high visibility;
- Facilitate the execution and improvement of backlog, helping the team to identify and remove impediments;
- Fosters team responsibility, transparency and self-organization;
- Skilled in engaging with multi-projects teams;
- Help drive the products roadmap together with other Game Producers.
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Career development support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
4+ years of working experience as a ScrumMaster, Agile Coach or Game Producer;Working experience in one or more of Agile methods or frameworks;Experience working in a technology startup;Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent combination of industry-related;Professional experience and education;Great communication skills; Experience in coaching team and prioritizing your responsibilities based on their needs;Self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;Good English skills.
Previous experience with game production;ScrumMaster Certification or equivalent certified professional;Knowledge of freemium mobile games best-practices.