Fanatee’s Content Team is looking for a talented, highly-motivated editor to help edit content and create puzzles for our mobile Crossword game. As an Editor, your work will have a direct impact on the player's experience and will bring fun to English-speaking users all around the world.
The role is a freelancer position, which allows you to work remotely and manage your schedule in any way you see fit.
We are in need of an excellent editor who is proficient in the English language and knows how to apply our content editing policies appropriately. You will be trained on how to create puzzles within the game platform. You may also be asked to perform weekly reviews to determine if the content submitted by writers is in line with our policies.
- Demonstrable and strong skills as an editor
- Major in language or communications-related fields (Linguistics, Communication, Journalism)
- Native English speaker
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with content editing in a variety of subjects and areas of knowledge
- Strong ability to collaborate and thrive as part of a creative team
- Quality and user-oriented
- A passion for games or previous experience with word/trivia games is a big plus
Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a fun and focused group that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now to this link: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~0157f5a652ed632299