As a Product Designer, you will work closely with Product Owners shaping the experience of our games. You will be involved in the early stages of the game development process, brainstorming and testing new features, creating low-fidelity mockups and wireframes that guide the art team, while also following up on the implementation with our development team.
- Coordinate with product, game design, BI and other stakeholders to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and prototypes that communicate interaction and design ideas for our current and upcoming games
- Partner with product owners, game designers, the art team and engineers to oversee the implementation of new features and games from conception until launch
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes from early stages to high fidelity workflows and interactions to inform road maps, user research and implementation
- Conduct design research and propose improvements based on results
- Partner with the art team to implement and mantain our games’ design system, guaranteeing visual standarts and ease of development
- Effectively communicate design decisions, backing them up with data, user research and best practice design trends
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible benefits.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Casual dress code and environment
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
5+ years of experience in designing, building and shipping quality mobile apps or gamesYou can think at a high level about creative strategy and vision (not just ‘how it should look’ but ‘what we should build’).You can juggle multiple top-priority tasks and efficiently focus on delivery.You have contributed to successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business.Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts.Expert knowledge of UX process and usability design principles.Expert understanding of hierarchy and layout design principles.Experience with user researchStrong visual design skills Experience working closely with artists and engineers.Self-motivated and collaborative, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to rally stakeholders around solving user problemsA portfolio of work that contains strong examples of design for complex products that demonstrating exceptional attention to detailYou have experience using XD, Sketch, or similarYou are curious, love to learn new things and want to develop your career in a game company.
Experience with interaction and motion designGame development / game engine experience