Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 200M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our ever growing marketing team. At Fanatee, the marketing team is one of the main motors of growth for our games.
- Qualitative analysis and tracking of Marketing KPI’s for our games;
- Building reports for marketing campains to different teams and the company’s stakeholders;
- Cultivate and nurture relationships across the marketing landscape;
- Conduct and organize Marketing's purchase and payment orders.
- Perform market research and benchmarking
- Build and monitor project's schedules and deadlines
- Currently studying Business, Marketing, Publicity or other relevant fields;
- Great analytical skills and ability to understand and plan in different scenarios that are frequently changing;
- Good knowledge in Excel;
- Ability to create new processes and workflows for the marketing team;
- Extremely organized and detail oriented;
- Advanced English (will be tested).
- Previous experience working with mobile games advertising;
Do you want to understand more about Marketing? Click here
to see the video you made for you.
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Career development support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks