We are looking for a Marketing Performance Intern to join our ever growing marketing team. At Fanatee, the marketing team is one of the main motors of growth for our games.
- Analyzing closely the performance of user acquisition Campaigns;
- Qualitative analysis and tracking of Marketing KPI’s for our games;
- Building reports for marketing performance to different teams and the company’s stakeholders;
- Cultivate and nurture relationships across the performance marketing landscape;
- Allocate the time of the performance marketing team in the most efficient way possible;
- Constantly be looking for new technologies and strategies that will add value to the current user acquisition strategy.
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Career development support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
Currently studying Engineer, Business, Marketing, Information Technology or other relevant fields;Great analytical skills and ability to understand and plan in different scenarios that are frequently changing; Exceptional numerical skills and a fast learner;Good knowledge in Excel;Ability to create new processes and workflows for the performance marketing team;Extremely organized and detail oriented;Advanced English (will be tested).
Previous experience working with mobile games advertising;Knowledge in SQL and Python are a plus.