As a Product Designer, you will work closely with Product Owners shaping the experience of our games. You will work in close communication with the art, engineering, product, content, and marketing teams, from the beginning of the planning phase till far beyond launch, making sure the project stays true to its vision and delivering high-quality play experience.
- Coordinate with product, game design, BI and other stakeholders to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and prototypes that communicate interaction and design ideas for our current and upcoming games;
- Partner with product owners, game designers, the art team and engineers to oversee the implementation of new features and games from conception until launch;
- Conduct design research and propose improvements based on results;
- Effectively communicate design decisions, backing them up with data, user research and best practice design product trends;
- Ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives.
- Provide valuable input into business cases based on data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible benefits.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Casual dress code and environment
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 200M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
3+ years of experience in designing, building and shipping quality mobile apps or games.You can think at a high level about creative strategy and vision (not just ‘how it should look’ but ‘what we should build’)You can juggle multiple top-priority tasks and efficiently focus on delivery.You have contributed to successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the businessExpert knowledge of UX process and usability design principles.Data driven skills.Expert understanding of hierarchy and layout design principles.Experience working closely with artists and engineers.Self-motivated and collaborative, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to rally stakeholders around solving user problems.A portfolio of work that contains strong examples of design for complex products that demonstrating exceptional attention to detail.You are curious, love to learn new things and want to develop your career in a game company.
Game development / game engine experience.Knowledge of game design fundamentals and contemporary game trends.