We are looking for a talented and experienced person who can help manage and direct the performance of Fanatee’s games. In this role, you will interact and work across multi-disciplinary teams: game design, art, engineering, user acquisition, and community, as well as focus on opportunities and providing direction to grow and improve our games. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow game development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be an analytical and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver.
- As a Senior Product Manager, you will be primarily responsible for identifying business and product needs.
- You have strong leadership skills and solid track record of building and developing highly effective multidisciplinary teams.
- Manage the life-cycle of our games.
- Ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives.
- Provide valuable input into business cases based on data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Proactively design, pilot and implement process improvements
If you value high-quality work, innovation and are passionate about working with others to generate great results, this position is perfect for you :)
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Career development support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 130M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
5 years experience in product and project management or game development.Strong leadership experience and good team player.Previous similar experience in a startup, consulting or tech company.Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Have the ability to draw data-driven business insights.Strong written and verbal communication skills.Analytical skills and attention to detail.Want to develop your career in a game company.Experience working on global company or global products is a plus.Fluency in English.Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economy, Engineering or Computer Science.