We are looking for a Public Relations Junior Analyst to join our ever growing marketing team. At Fanatee, the marketing team is one of the main motors of growth for our games. As Public Relations Junior Analyst, your role will be essential for the execution and monitoring of all branding and public relations initiatives that support our games.
Your responsibilities will be centered on managing deadlines, contracts and payments, as well as performing benchmark studies, conducting research and developing sales and results presentations that are fundamental to the business.
You’ll also be the point of contact between the Product Management and the Marketing teams, acting as an agent for new actions in order to elevate all our brands.
- Prepare reports and presentations with stock results, market data and sales pitches;
- Be in contact with the legal team for the drafting of contracts and monitoring of contract processes of service providers;
- Submit purchase and payment orders;
- Monitor schedules and delivery terms of service providers;
- Contact Art, Studio and Product teams for various requests related to Press Office activities and Branding actions;
- Search for suppliers and request quotes;
- Monitor and organize area performance data;
- Work with Product teams to identify demands for new actions and activities to be delegated to our freelancers and service providers;
- Participate in strategic meetings and forums.
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Career development support
- Casual environment as well as the dress code
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 200M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
College degree, preferably in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism or Administration;Knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint in at least intermediary level;Be extremely proactive, flexible, organized and detail oriented;Have analytical abilities as well great writing skills;Advanced English
Previous experience working with Press Office companies;Knowledge about the mobile games market.