Fanatee’s Content Team is looking for a talented, highly-motivated editor to help edit content for our word game, Stop. As an Editor, your work will have a direct impact on the player's experience and will bring fun to Russian users all around the world.
We are in need of an excellent editor who is proficient in the Russian language and knows how to apply our editing policies appropriately.
This is a freelance position in which you will be asked to review, edit, and provide feedback on trivia questions and answers submitted by our content creators on a weekly basis. The feedback will be regarding grammar, syntax, writing style and verification of facts. The content creators submit their work on Mondays and you would have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to complete the reviews. Among other tasks, you could also be asked to edit game puzzles or translate/localize product text or advertising material for our word games.
- Demonstrable and strong skills as an editor
- Major in language or communications-related fields (Linguistics, Communication, Journalism)
- Native Russian speaker
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with content editing in a variety of subjects and areas of knowledge
- Strong ability to collaborate and thrive as part of a creative team
- Quality and user-oriented
- A passion for games or previous experience with word/trivia games is a big plus
Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a fun and focused group that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!