As a Data Scientist you will apply statistical methods to analyze and interpret data, develop machine learning models and data products from formulation to deployment that will help understand and solve technically challenging essential game business problems.
- Define key challenges and opportunities facing the company in its portfolio of products.
- Define important KPIs and metrics to track the success of different data-related projects.
- Analyze terabytes of data to reach meaningful conclusions and actionable insights.
- Collaborate with other professionals in Data Engineering to deliver great data products that are fundamental to our company strategy.
- Communicate solutions and educate fellow coworkers on statistical methods and help us enforce data-driven culture.
- Research and develop new technologies, rapid prototyping to create proof-of-concept and apply these technologies in a meaningful way.
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible benefits.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Casual environment
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 200M downloads worldwide.
Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
Years of experience in working as a data scientist or data analyst;Advanced knowledge of statistics and statistical methods;Fundamental knowledge of machine learning;Proficient level of programming skills with Python (or R), and SQL, version control (Git), and modern data processing, visualization, modeling tools and libraries (jupyter notebook, numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib, scikit-learn);Experience with cloud computing (AWS, for example);Clear and effective communication skills, both written and spoken, especially for non-technical audience;Skills to work with a team but also autonomously;Proactive drive to improve our games and yourself;Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing, challenging and stimulating organization;
Knowledge of game development, game design, especially for video games.Experience with machine learning model deployment at scale