As a UX / UI Designer, you will be a key part of the process of generating user-centered ideas, working in a multidisciplinary team that includes designers, Product Owners and developers.
- Delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring players/users satisfaction and loyalty.
- Work closely with product designers, product managers and game designers to craft user-friendly experiences;
- Work with the art director to establish the look of our games;
- Using wireframes as guidelines, you will create mockups and game assets (menus, pop-ups, buttons, icons) that have a very high graphic quality;
- Create new features for our current games following the existing art direction;
- Build and maintain the game’s visual identity inside and outside our games, crafting game icons, app store pages with screenshots, feature art and more;
- Partner with Game Design, Art and Engineering teams to conceptualize and create high quality flows;
- Document and communicate design decisions for the team and stakeholders;
- Partner with the art team to implement and maintain our games’ design system, guaranteeing visual standards and ease of development;
Did you like the job description? Feel free to apply even if you don't have all the requirements, we are looking for passionate people willing to learn and grow (:
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible benefits.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Casual dress code and environment
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
Fanatee is a mobile gaming startup founded in 2013. Since then, our goal has been to enable people to play our games anytime, anywhere. We believe that quality is the key to success.
Our creative processes are well planned and carefully detailed, and our talent lies in turning great ideas into great businesses: our games hit over 200M downloads worldwide.
We believe that a diverse work environment contributes to an increasingly responsible society that values differences. Our dream allows us to do what we love the most: work with talented, passionate people and give them the opportunity to achieve goals as big as they can dream of.
If you want to share this ride with us and join a lightweight, fun and focused environment that breathes innovation and game culture, apply now!
Years of experience in graphic design, interface design or illustration;Amazing skills in typography, composition and color;Experience working with mobile apps or games;Have a real passion for games and broad knowledge of the mobile game market;Knowledge about User Centric Design;Advanced knowledge of Adobe softwares;Used to work with style guides;Have strong attention to detail;Excellent communication and time management skills;Self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;Expert knowledge of UX process and usability design principles;Expert understanding of hierarchy and layout design principles;Experience with user research;Good English skills;
Previous experience with game art production pipeline;Understanding of hardware limitationsKnowledge of freemium mobile games best-practices.